THE PROFESSIONAL PROVIDENT SOCIETY HOLDINGS TRUST (“the Trust”) (REGISTRATION NUMBER IT 312/2011) RESULTS OF THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING HELD ON 8 MAY 2023 (as verified by scrutineers KPMG) 1
The thirteenth annual general meeting of the Trust was held virtually on 8 May 2023 and was attended by the requisite quorum of members (282 members attended the meeting virtually and 283 members voted in person, or by proxy, on the electronic voting platform, holding 467 501 votes).
The following resolutions were approved by members:
1. The Integrated Report and annual financial statements of the Trust for the financial year ended 31 December 2022, including the reports of the trustees, Audit Committees, the Social and Ethics Committee, the Group Remuneration Committee and the auditors of the Trust, were adopted (99.10% in favour).
2. Ernst & Young Inc was re-appointed as the auditor of the Trust (99.11% in favour).
3. The amendment of the Deed of Trust constituting the Trust was approved by the required majority (requirement 75% of votes cast) (98.13% in favour).
4. The following members, in alphabetical order, received the highest number of votes from members and, accordingly, were elected as Trustees of the Trust to fill the three available vacancies:
5. The members approved the appointment of the individual members of the Audit Committee of the Trust, constituted by the following Trustees:
6. The remuneration of the Trustees for the period commencing 1 July 2023 was approved by the required majority (requirement 75% of votes cast) (97.48% in favour).
8 May 2023
Watch the video recording of the meeting held on 8 May 2023 below: