Please note: We are currently experiencing issues with the Telkom Sharecall services, impacting calls to 0800 / 0860 destination numbers. Please use direct contact numbers available on our contact us page here.
THE PROFESSIONAL PROVIDENT SOCIETY HOLDINGS TRUST (“the Trust”)
(REGISTRATION NUMBER IT 312/2011)
RESULTS OF THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING HELD ON 20 MAY 2019 (as audited by KPMG)
The ninth annual general meeting of the Trust was held on 20 May 2019 and was attended by the requisite quorum of members (138 members in person or by proxy holding 233 422 votes).
The following resolutions were approved by members:
1. The Integrated Report and annual financial statements of the Trust for the financial year ended 31 December 2018, including the reports of the trustees, Audit Committees, the Social and Ethics Committee and the auditors of the Trust, were adopted (100% in favour).
2. PricewaterhouseCoopers Inc was re-appointed as the auditor of the Trust (99.35% in favour).
3. The following members, in alphabetical order, received the highest number of votes from members and, accordingly, were elected as Trustees of the Trust to fill the four available vacancies:
• Dr D P du Plessis
• Mr N C Nyawo
• Dr R Putter
• Prof L C Snyman
4. The members approved the current members of the Audit Committee of the Trust, constituted by the following Trustees (99.35% in favour):
• Ms D L T Dondur
• Mr E A Moolla
• Mr P Ranchod.
5. The remuneration of the Trustees for the period commencing 1 July 2019 was approved by the required majority (requirement 75% of votes cast) (99.06% in favour).
20 May 2019