Please note: Due to major platform upgrades, all PPS secure websites and applications will not be available
from Friday 19 June 19:00 until Monday 22 June 10:00. Please check after Monday 10:00 to access our platforms again.
The seventh annual general meeting of the Trust was held on 22 May 2017 and was attended by the requisite quorum of members (212 members in person or by proxy holding 196 137 votes).
The following resolutions were approved by members:
1. The Integrated Report and annual financial statements of the Trust for the financial year ended 31 December
2016, including the reports of the trustees, Audit Committees, the Social and Ethics Committee and the auditors of the Trust, were adopted (100% in favour).
2. PricewaterhouseCoopers Inc was re-appointed as the auditor of the Trust (100% in favour).
3. The amendment of the Trust Deed of PPS Holdings Trust was approved by the required majority (requirement
75% of votes cast) (99.49% in favour). Accordingly, there were four vacancies for elected Trustees.
4. The following members, in alphabetical order, received the highest number of votes from members and,
accordingly, were elected as Trustees of the Trust to fill the four available vacancies:
• Ms P Natesan
• Mr M Pillay
• Mr P Ranchod
• Mr S Trikamjee
5. The members approved the current Audit Committee of the Trust, constituted by the following Trustees (100%
• Ms D L T Dondur
• Mr E A Moolla
• Mr P Ranchod
6. The remuneration of the Trustees for the period 1 July 2017 to 30 June 2018 was approved by the required
majority (requirement 75% of votes cast) (100% in favour).